The one this summer is part of a program called Arts Core that emphasizes integration of art objectives anywhere in the curriculum so the teachers could be from K-12 and in any discipline. Should be interesting. I've got a four hour block in the middle of a three day event, which is actually the beginning of a year long experience that includes two more sessions in the fall and spring. They want to include "storytelling" in the workshop. I can dig that.
The last workshop of any kind I did was in 2006.
Yesterday, I went over to the Art Department darkroom at the University we'll be using (the last one on campus) which I hadn't seen for ten years. It turned out to be much as I remembered it. I also had a 10 year old box of about 80 sheets of paper that I wanted to find out if it was fogged or not. Turned out OK - I couldn't tell the difference between a sheet I developed and one I threw directly into the fixer.
So I made a few test exposures with my old f130 two and a half inch foamcore camera, again, something I haven't done for ten years.
It was a bright sunny day. I started with a 20 second exposure. I didn't measure it with anything and I just counted so it might have been a little long.
A little overexposed, so I cut the second back to 12 seconds.
Still a little denser than I would like, but that curve in the upper left had corner is kind fun.
When I reloaded and came out for the next one, a bit of haze had come over the sun, so I did 9 seconds.