Friday, January 6, 2017

A small dog

Regular followers may recall me mentioning a character missing from my posts in Boston who has no respect for pinhole time.

When he was just a puppy, I did get one photograph of Jeremy just after I had taken him for a long walk with the specific intent to wear him out.


He and his roommates recently visited Wisconsin, so I had the chance to pursue some other schemes.

Even the fastest moving animal will stay relatively still while they're asleep.


Another method is to take advantage of lighting situations where the exposure is only a second or two.


I'm not above using bribes to increase my chances.


When you become familiar with his routine, you find opportunities.


Things can change quickly when something gets his attention.


Petting is another good trick to keep him in one place.


But sometimes, he just seems to know he's having his portrait done.


All with the Populist. .15mm pinhole 24mm from 24x36mm frame.

1 comment: