Tuesday, January 14, 2020

From f295: Lens Replacement

F295 was an international discussion forum begun and administered by Tom Persinger. Originally just about pinhole photography, it expanded into all kinds of alternative methods.  It was active from 2004 until 2015 but it remains on-line. Recently it disappeared from the web for a few days, and that prompted me to decide to reprise some of my favorites here at Pinholica, for backup if no other reason.


Andrew Bertram posted a picture of him giving blood on Facebook recently and wondered if anyone else had done any medical pinholes. I posted this on f295 on October 1, 2007.

For a few seconds last Friday, my right eye was lensless, but they did replace it with another lens. Here I am waiting in my gown, then all prepped for surgery and ready to go, and then waiting outside in the free fashionable sunglasses. Didn't have the courage to ask if I could bring the camera into surgery.







The Populist, .15mm pinhole 24mm from 24 x 36mm frame on ISO 200 film. Three minutes, two minutes, 4 seconds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment