Tuesday, February 25, 2020

While bathing

One weekend it began snowing on Saturday evening and was still coming down Sunday morning.


It was rather dark and blustery. The internet said it was going to continue until late afternoon.


When asked how one deals with the long exposure times required for pinhole, I usually say that you just do something else while the shutter is open.

I decided it was a good time to soak in a hot bath.


There are a limited number of options if you want to be able to reach the camera to close the shutter.


The view from in the tub.


I forgot the shutter was still open when I got out and performed my après le bain toilette.  Maybe I should have marked this as not safe for work since there technically is a nude man in front of the camera.


The white tree remains undecorated in the bedroom because Stewart is devoted to sleeping under it.




Putting on a fresh change of clothes.


The snow stopped earlier than forecast so I did have to go out and shovel.


Does this indicate the beginning of a new episode of manic expression?

All with Neville.  .15mm pinhole 24mm from 24x36mm frame.  Lomography 100 film.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete